Vítor Marques Sapata
D.D.S., M.S., Ph.D.
University of São Paulo
Av. Prof Lineu Prestes, 2227
18047-620 São Paulo
Vítor Marques Sapata D.D.S., M.S., Ph.D. is a Post Doc Fellow in the Department of Stomatology (Division of Periodontics) at the University of São Paulo. Dr. Sapata received his dental degree at the State University of Maringá (Maringá-Brazil), in 2011. He completed his periodontics training and Masters at the State University of Maringá in 2013. In 2018, he received his PhD in Periodontics, at the University of São Paulo, with one year scholarship at University of Zurich (Switzerland). He is a former professor of the department of Periodontology at the Ingá University Center (2013-2014). Besides the academia, he maintains a private practice limited to periodontics and dental implants in São Paulo, SP, Brazil. Author of several national and international peer reviewed publications and book chapters, his research focuses are implantology, periodontal and bone regeneration.
• 2007-2011 Dental Degree from State University of Maringá, Brazil
• 2012-2013 Master of Dental Science from State University of Maringá, Brazil
• 2013-2015 Periodontology Residency at the State University of Maringá, Brazil
• 2014 Research Intern in Periodontology at the University of São Paulo, Brazil
• 2014 Osteology Research Academy– Core Lucern - Osteology Foundation
• 2015-2016 Osteology Research Scholar of the University of Zurich, Switzerland
• 2015-2018 PhD Student of the University of São Paulo, Brazil
• 2019-Present Post Doc Fellow of the University of São Paulo, Brazil
• 2011-Present Private Practice
• 2013-2014 Assistant Professor, Ingá University Center, Maringá, Brazil