2003-2015 Board Member of the Osteology Foundation
Prof., Dr., MS, DDS
University of Milan
Via Olgettina, 48
- Degree of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Milan in 1979.
- Specialization in Odontostomatology and Dental Prosthodontics at the University of Milan in 1982.
- Professor and Chairman of the Department of Periodontology at the Dental School of the University of Milan.
- Member of the Board of the European Association for Osseointegration (EAO) 1998 - 2005.
- President of EAO for the years 2001-2003 and Immediate Past-President for years 2004/2005.
- Member of the Council of EAO for the years 2005-2011.
- Founder of the Italian Society of Osseontegration.
- Active Member and Vice-President of the Italian Society of Periodontology (SidP) for the years 2003-2005.
- Referee of the Journal of Periodontology, International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, Clinical Oral Implant Research.
- He published several scientific papers and is international lecturer about the topic Periodontology, Osseointegration and Bone Regeneration.