Osteology Education Grants
The Osteology Foundation provides continuing education for young clinicians and researchers to enhance the quality of research and provide an unique scientific network. Osteology Education Grants are offered annually to support postgraduate education in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
Who can apply?
Young clinicians and basic scientists with an academic affiliation.
Application deadline for Lucerne course extended!
Deadline for 2020 Research Academy Courses in Gothenburg: 1 December 2019
Deadline for 2020 Research Academy Courses in Lucerne, Boston, Beijing and Vienna: 15 May 2020
Amount of funding 2020
- 2'000 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy (ORA) course in Lucerne
- 1'750 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy (ORA) course in Boston
- 1'500 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy (ORA) courses in Beijing, Gothenburg and Vienna
ORA Course Locations 2020
ORA "Research Design and Methodology" Courses 2020:
- 07-10 September 2020, Lucerne, Switzerland
- 19-22 October 2020, Boston, USA
- 23-26 November 2020, Beijing, PR China
ORA "Interface Biology and Ultrastrucutre" Course 2020:
- 10-12 June 2020, Gothenburg, Sweden
ORA "Hard Tissue Research" Course 2020:
- 2-4 November 2020, Vienna, Austria
The grants are spoken based on the review of a curriculum vitae, a publication list, motivation letter, a copy of graduation certificate and a recommendation letter. Financial needs will be taken into account.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org