Submit your "GBR in the aesthetic zone" clinical case now!
The winners of the first National Osteology Group UK Case Competition will get the chance to present the case in a live webinar moderated by David Furze and Stephen Barter, members of the NOG UK Leadership Team.
Prize: The winner, 1st and 2nd runner up will win a seat to the NOG UK hands-on workshop 2022 in London!
Criteria for the evaluation:
- Evidence-based approach
- Good outcome
- Good quality of pictures
- Biological principles behind the technique
- Creativity and originality of the treatment
- Complete documentation (incl. patient information and parameters)
- Follow-up of at least 6 months post-surgical, and at least 2 additional timepoints documented
Clinical case presentation
Clinical cases can be submitted online in the National Osteology Group UK through THE BOX platform. Only clinical cases of "GBR in the aesthetic zone" can be submitted for the Case Competition and uploaded in the appropriate section "Case Box".
How to participate?
- Log in or if you are new, register on THE BOX at www.box.osteology.org
- Join the National Osteology Group UK
- Go to group. Under the tab “Cases” you will find the Case Competition.
- To join the competition click on “Submit Case” and follow the instructions.
- Bookmark the group page by clicking on the little icon on the top right of the page, and subscribe to notifications from the group.
- You can also add your friends in the Members section. Spread the word, add your colleagues and ask them to vote for the best case (like). Their opinion counts for 10 % of the decision in the end.
The NOG UK Leadership Team will evaluate the submitted cases and select the winner.
Case submission period: 10 August - 19 September 2021.