Research Academy Ann Arbor
17-20 September 2018
University of Michigan School of Dentistry in collaboration with the Osteology Foundation
Research Design and Methodology
The Osteology Research Academy brings together leading scientists and clinicians to share their expertise. Only a few such opportunities are provided in the area of dental and craniofacial research. Don't miss the chance to join this course!
The course in Ann Arbor is a 3.5-day intensive course providing a comprehensive view on most of the aspects of pre-clinical and clinical studies required by young researchers for their daily work.
These instructions include:
- Basics on dental regenerative medicine
- Development of a study protocol
- Practical tips for grant applications
- Analytical methods and publication strategies
Special features include:
- Classroom sessions with leading experts
- Case studies and exercises in teams
- Highly interactive classes
- Casual atmosphere and social events