Osteology Education Grants
The Osteology Foundation provides continuing education for young clinicians and researchers to enhance the quality of research and provide an unique scientific network.
Osteology Education Grants are offered annually to support postgraduate education in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
Who can apply?
Young clinicians and basic scientists with an academic affiliation.
Amount of funding
- 2’500 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy course in Lucerne
- 2’000 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy courses in Ann Arbor, Gothenburg and Vienna
- 1'500 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy course in Beijing
ORA Course Locations 2018
ORA Core Modules 2018 - Good Research Practice and Essentials of Research Methodology:
- 10-14 September 2018, Lucerne, Switzerland
- 17-20 September 2018, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- 19-22 November 2018, Beijing, PR China
ORA Expert Module 2018 – Hard Tissue Research:
- 5-7 November 2018, Vienna, Austria
ORA Expert Module 2018 – Bone-Implant Interface Research:
- 16-18 May 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden
The grants are spoken based on the review of a curriculum vitae, a publication list, motivation letter, a copy of graduation certificate and a recommendation letter. Financial needs will be taken into account.
Deadline for 2018 Research Academy Courses: 1 December 2017
Notification for 2018 Research Academy Courses: 15 February 2018