Osteology Education Grants
The Osteology Foundation provides continuing education for young clinicians and researchers to enhance the quality of research and provide an unique scientific network. Osteology Education Grants are offered annually to support postgraduate education in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
Who can apply?
Young clinicians and basic scientists with an academic affiliation.
Deadline for 2021 Research Academy Courses: 15 May 2021
Amount of funding 2021
- 2'000 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy (ORA) courses in Lucerne and Beijing
- 1'750 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy (ORA) courses in Boston and Rio de Janeiro
- 1'500 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy (ORA) courses in Gothenburg and Vienna
ORA Course Locations 2021
ORA "Research Design and Methodology" Courses 2021:
- 06-09 September 2021, Lucerne, Switzerland
- 04-07 October 2021, Boston, USA
- 25-28 October 2021, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 22-25 November 2021, Beijing, PR China
ORA "Hard Tissue Research" Course 2021:
- 03-06 November 2021, Vienna, Austria
The grants are spoken based on the review of a curriculum vitae, a publication list, motivation letter, a copy of graduation certificate and a recommendation letter. Financial needs will be taken into account.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org