Osteology Education Grants
The Osteology Foundation provides continuing education for young clinicians and researchers to enhance the quality of research and provide an unique scientific network.
Osteology Education Grants are offered annually to support postgraduate education in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
Who can apply?
Young clinicians and basic scientists with an academic affiliation.
Amount of funding 2019
- 1'000 Swiss francs per person for participation in the Osteology Research Academy (ORA) course in Rio de Janeiro
ORA Course Locations 2019
ORA Research Design and Methodology Courses 2019:
- 03-06 June 2019, Hong Kong, SAR, PR China (application deadline passed)
- 09-13 September 2019, Lucerne, Switzerland (application deadline passed)
- 22-25 October 2019, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
ORA Hard Tissue Research Course 2019:
- 4-6 November 2019, Bern, Switzerland (application deadline passed)
The grants are spoken based on the review of a curriculum vitae, a publication list, motivation letter, a copy of graduation certificate and a recommendation letter. Financial needs will be taken into account.
Deadline for 2019 Research Academy Course in Rio de Janeiro: 15 May 2019
Notification for 2019 Research Academy Course in Rio de Janeiro: 15 July 2019