Osteology Research Scholarships
The Osteology Foundation provides one-year scholarships for young investigators to develop their career in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
The goal of the Osteology Foundation is to offer scholars an outstanding environment and expertise in clinical and basic research.
To accomplish this mission the scholars work on a research project teaming up with their mentors in one of the Osteology Research Scholarship Centres.
Osteology Research Scholarship Centres 2022:
- Goethe University Frankfurt - Prof. Frank Schwarz
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine - Dr. David Kim
- University of Bern - Prof. Anton Sculean
- Universtiy Complutense of Madrid - Prof. Mariano Sanz
We ask applicants for the 2020 Research Scholarships to submit applications in the period of 1 September to 1 December 2021. Announcements of the 2022 Research Scholars will be made by 15 February 2022. Research Scholarship periods shall start by 1 September 2022.
Osteology Research Scholarship Centres 2021:
- Barts & The London School of Medicine & Dentistry - Prof. Nikos Donos
- Medical University of Vienna School of Dentistry - Prof. Reinhard Gruber
- University of Gothenburg - Prof. Christer Dahlin
- University of Zurich - Prof. Christoph Hämmerle
We ask applicants for the 2021 Research Scholarships to submit applications in the period of 1 September to 1 December 2020. Announcements of the 2021 Research Scholars will be made by 15 Febraury 2021. Research Scholarship periods shall start by 1 September 2021.
Who can apply?
Young investigators with an academic affiliation.
Amount of funding
The Osteology Research Scholarships are 35'000 Swiss Francs per scholar for a twelve month stay in one of the Osteology Scholarship Centres.
The Osteology Research Scholarships are offered annually.
The Osteology Research Scholarships are awarded based on a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, publication list and a recommendation letter. Financial needs will be taken into account.