Osteology Research Scholarships
The Osteology Foundation provides one-year scholarships for young investigators to develop their career in the field of oral tissue regeneration.
The goal of the Osteology Foundation is to offer scholars an outstanding environment and expertise in clinical and basic research.
To accomplish this mission the scholars work on a research project teaming up with their mentors in one of the Osteology Scholarship Centres:
Osteology Scholarship Centres 2019:
- Barts & The London School of Medicine & Dentistry - Prof. Nikos Donos
- Medical University of Vienna School of Dentistry - Prof. Reinhard Gruber
- University of Gothenburg - Prof. Christer Dahlin
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry - Prof. William V. Giannobile
- University of Zurich - Prof. Christoph Hämmerle
Osteology Scholarship Centres 2020:
- Goethe University Frankfurt - Prof. Frank Schwarz
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine - Assoc. Prof. David Kim
- University of Bern - Prof. Daniel Buser
- University Complultense of Madrid - Prof. Mariano Sanz
Who can apply?
Young investigators with an academic affiliation.
Amount of funding
The Osteology Research Scholarships are 35'000 Swiss Francs per scholar for a twelve month stay in one of the Osteology Scholarship Centres.
The Osteology Research Scholarships are offered annually.
The Osteology Research Scholarships are awarded based on a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, publication list and a recommendation letter. Financial needs will be taken into account.
Deadline for 2019 Scholarship applications: 1 December 2018
Notification for 2019 Scholarship applications: 15 February 2019