Osteology Case Competitions
Join now one of the Osteology Case Competitions. All users of THE BOX can participate and submit their cases from the Case Box. Registration is free of charge.
Osteology Case Competitions are organised frequently, and for different indications. Below you find a list of ongoing and planned case competitions. They provide the opportunity to show your most outstanding or interesting oral regeneration cases to the community. And of course there is always a prize for the winner!
Winners are selected by a combination of jury decision and likes by the community. The details are listed in the regulations of the individual competition.
ONGOING AND PLANNED CASE COMPETITIONS
Soft tissue thickening around implants
14 April - 27 May 2018 - Win a free entry for Osteology Barcelona 2019
Case Competitions for Osteology Barcelona 2019
14 September 2018 - 31 January 2019
The Osteology Case Session is a novel format. It will be held for the first time in Barcelona. The best oral regenerative cases in six indication categories will be selected for an oral presentation in the Osteology Case Session, and the best case presentation will be awarded a prize. Detailed information on the conditions for submission and the process is available online at www.osteology-barcelona.org.
- Ridge Preservation
- Soft Tissue augmentation / regeneration around Teeth
- Soft Tissue augmentation / regeneration around Implants
- Vertical & Horizontal Bone augmentation
- Periodontal Regeneration
- Sinus Augmentation
Criteria for the evaluation:
- Creativity and originality of the treatment
- Evidence-based approach
- Good outcome
- Good quality of pictures
- Biological principles behind the technique
- Complete documentation (incl. patient information and parameters)
- Follow-up of at least 6 months post-surgical, and at least 2 additional timepoints documented
How to participate?
- Log in or, if you are new, register for THE BOX at www.box.osteology.org
- Join the Osteology Case Competition Group
- Go to group. And in the tab “Cases” you will find the Case Competition.
- To submit a clinical case, you have to upload it to the Case Box first.
- To join the competition click on “Submit a Case”, follow the instructions on the Case Competition page.
- Bookmark the group page it by clicking on the little icon on the top right of the page, and subscribe to notifications from the group.
- And you can add you friends in the Members section. Spread the word, add you colleagues and ask them to vote for the best case (like). Their opinion counts for 25% of the decision in the end.