Osteology Case Competitions
Join now one of the Osteology Case Competitions. All users of THE BOX can participate and submit their cases from the Case Box. Registration is free of charge.
Osteology Case Competitions are organised frequently, and for different indications. Below you find a list of ongoing and planned case competitions. They provide the opportunity to show your most outstanding or interesting oral regeneration cases to the community. And of course there is always a prize for the winner!
Winners are selected by a combination of jury decision and likes by the community. The details are listed in the regulations of the individual competition.
ONGOING & UPCOMING CASE COMPETITIONS
4th Osteology Case Competition - Periodontal Regeneration
further information and submission dates will be published soon
Case Competition for Osteology Sydney 2020
1 September 2019 to 29 February 2020
For the Osteology Case Session and Competition the six best oral regenerative cases will be selected for an oral presentation in the Osteology Case Session. The best case presentation will be awarded a prize.
PAST OSTEOLOGY CASE COMPETITIONS
3rd Osteology Case Competition
Case Competition at Osteology Barcelona 2019
The winner of the Osteology Case Award at Osteology Barcelona was Yusuke Hamada, USA.
2nd Osteology Case Competition
After reviewing the submitted cases on THE BOX, the jury decided that the winner of the Osteology Case Competition on "Soft-tissue thickening around Implants" is Hyun-Jun Jung. Please find below his video message. To have a look at the winning case, just click here
1st Osteology Case Competition
In November 2017, the Osteology Foundation invited users of THE BOX to submit their Ridge Preservations cases for the 1st Osteology Case Competition. From the many excellent submissions, the jury selected a case by Ana María Miranda Zárate from Peru as winner – congratulations!
Criteria for the evaluation:
- Creativity and originality of the treatment
- Evidence-based approach
- Good outcome
- Good quality of pictures
- Biological principles behind the technique
- Complete documentation (incl. patient information and parameters)
- Follow-up of at least 6 months post-surgical, and at least 2 additional timepoints documented
How to participate?
- Log in or, if you are new, register for THE BOX at www.box.osteology.org
- Join the Osteology Case Competition Group
- Go to group. And in the tab “Cases” you will find the Case Competition.
- To submit a clinical case, you have to upload it to the Case Box first.
- To join the competition click on “Submit a Case”, follow the instructions on the Case Competition page.
- Bookmark the group page it by clicking on the little icon on the top right of the page, and subscribe to notifications from the group.
- And you can add you friends in the Members section. Spread the word, add you colleagues and ask them to vote for the best case (like). Their opinion counts for 25% of the decision in the end.